People between 21 and 55 who know how to swim and do not have any pathology that prevents the practice of apnea.
That the candidate gets advanced knowledge in apnea and underwater fishing, as well as physiology in deep apnea focused on Spearfishing.
– Static Apnea: 00:02:30 minutes
– Dynamic Stylish Apnea with Mono Fin: 60 meters.
– Constant Weight Stylish Apnea with Mono Finish: 18 meters.
3 Theoretical classes, 2 practical classes in pool and 2 classes in sea/.
Additionally, and to complete the course, 4 weeks of progressive training with remote supervision by the instructor are given. At the end of the 4 weeks of training, the instructor will test for evaluating students’ performance.
- Advanced apnea modalities
- Advanced breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Specific apnea training.
- Advanced Yoga Techniques.
- Apnea Physiology.
- Antenatal physical preparation applied to apnea.
- Techniques and biomechanics of dynamic mono-fin style apnea focused on Spearfishing for a rise in depth.
- Techniques and biomechanics of constant weight mono-fin style focused on Spearfishing for a rise in depth.
- Advanced techniques of Spearfishing in blue and with pendulum (variable weight).
- Advanced techniques for the calling of fishes.
- Awareness and care of underwater flora and fauna.