People between 15 and 60 years who know how to swim and do not have any pathology that prevents the practice of apnea.
Provide the aspirant with an advanced knowledge of apnea.
– Static Apnea: 00:02:30 minutes
– Dynamic Stylish Apnea with Mono Fin: 60 meters.
– Constant Weight Stylish Apnea with Mono Fin: 18 meters.
3 theoretical classes, 2 practical classes – in swimming pool – and 2 classes in the sea. Additionally, and to complete the course, 4 weeks of progressive training with remote supervision by the instructor are given. At the end of the 4 weeks of training, the instructor will test for evaluating students’ performance.
- Advanced apnea modalities
- Advanced breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Specific apnea training.
- Advanced Yoga Techniques.
- Apnea Physiology.
- Antenatal physical preparation applied to apnea.
- Techniques and biomechanics of dynamic apnea with mono-fin.
- Techniques and biomechanics of constant weight with mono-fin