Trainers from other disciplines or apneists wishing to train as specialized apnea trainers; who have attended and approved the Basic, 1st and 2nd levels of FGC Apnea courses as well as the FGC First Aid Course.
Students will get specific and applied preparation for the training of apneists, for recreational purposes, sports practice and competition.
– Static Apnea: 00:04:00 minutes
– Dynamic Stylish Apnea with Mono Fin: 85 meters.
– Dynamic Stylish Apnea with BI Fins: 85 meters.
– Dynamic Stylish Apnea without Fins: 50 meters.
– Free Immersion: 30 meters
– Constant Weight Stylish Apnea with Bi Fins: 35 meters.
– Constant Weight Stylish Apnea without Fins: 25 meters.
Physical preparation of the apneist, specific training techniques applied to the different modalities, performance measurement and preparation of suitable individual and group workouts.
Practice in sea of variable weight; and optional No limit Apnea.
4 Theoretical classes, 4 practical classes in swimming pool, 1 practical class in gym and 4 classes in sea/.Additionally, and to complete the course, 4 weeks of progressive training with remote supervision by the instructor are given. At the end of the 4 weeks of training, the instructor will test for evaluating students’ performance.