Persons who wish to train themselves as instructors of the FGC School and who meet the following conditions:
- Have attended the courses: Basic Level 1, Advanced Level 2, First Aid Workshop Applied to Apnea Level 3 and Trainer Level 4.
- First aid course of the international Red Cross.
- Have achieved the following marks.
-Static: 4:30 min.
-Dynamics with style Mono fins: 100 mts.
-Dynamics Apnea with bi-fins: 100 mts.
-Dynamic Apnea without fins: 75 mts.
-Free Immersion: 35 mts
– Constant Weight Apnea with Bi fins: 40 mts.
– Variable Weight Apnea: 30 mts.
– Constant Weight Apnea without fins: 30 mts.
– No Limit Apnea: 40 mts.
Students will get preparation and comprehensive training to enable them to deliver the courses taught by the school with FGC didactics.
Andragogy applied to Apnea.
Practice in sea with variable weight and no limit Apnea modalities.